Monday, March 23, 2015

Project Gnome Diplomacy



Mochimochi Land called for a Project Gnome Diplomacy, I think it's fun for all the knitters and crocheters all around the world to join and to co-create something interesting! Never thought of I could take part in something like this! It's so exciting!!If you know how to knit or crochet, I am now inviting you to knit/crochet with me :) 

I will upload my gnomes after I have finished mine and ready to be sent to the other side of the world :)

Here are the patterns that you can use for this project:

Gnome-approved patterns:
• Tiny gnome from Tiny Mochis Collection 3 (Pattern also appears in the Tiny Gnome Kit and Teeny Tiny MochimochiGet $3 off the pattern collection with code GNOMEDIPLOMACY through April 15th
• Crochet Amigurumi Gnome (free)
• Knitted Pocket Gnome (free)
• Knitted Traveling Gnome (free)
• Simply a Gnome (free)

Have fun knitting/ crocheting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment